Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

6.09.2016

Goodbye my painting!


This painting now has a home! I am so excited that my friend/fellow artist
Jerry Smetzer is the new owner.
Jerry is a writer and artist who thinks deeply about the world and its inhabitants.
See a snippet from his website HERE. (This is his explanation and video slideshow of Walkabout.)

I encourage you to check out his website and his ongoing
 WALKABOUT project - it is fascinating!

Bright Winter (Missouri farmhouse)     oil on rough side of Masonite   15 x 15 inches
This painting was originally posted on this blog here on 1/24/2010.

Thank you for checking in ... yep, still working on my BODY body of work :)


No comments: