Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

6.30.2016

Bright Winter - in situ

I just wanted to show you the spot in his home where my friend,
Jerry Smetzer put his new painting.

Bright Winter (Missouri House) 
 in situ


Jerry told me, 
"The three photo images around your painting are shots of Afghanistan,
taken from a calendar, where I served in the Peace Corps.
Your painting is very evocative of my growing up on a farm in Northern Ohio. 
 These three images of Afghanistan are also evocative of a very important period 
in my growing up years after college."
 
I am thankful and honored that he chose my painting to display 
with other images so sentimental to him.

Thank you sir!

... and thank you, followers, for checking in.

Next post will be progression photos of a commission I am nearly finished with.

 

No comments: