Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

1.02.2016

Day 2 - 30 Paintings in 30 Days



Maybe there will also be a word of the day, 
sorta like Lisa Daria writes with her daily paintings, 
although sometimes she has a phrase ...

Yesterday's word might've been - rain -

today's is - Rain -

11 am Juneau    6 x 8 inches    oil on Arches Huile Paper




It is disconcerting to take my glasses off
 (only after I have mixed my paint)

i hope to get used to it. 
My goal is to paint the moment. 
The world is not static. 
Blink and the land/sky have changed. 
Catch the blink!

Remember to check the many paintings people are posting on


No comments: