Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

7.04.2015

BUSY Summertime! (TC & Happy 4th!)


Whew! 

Grand Jury Duty  (3 months long, every Friday ...) 
is over,

this summer's 1st Plein Air Workshop  (Mark Hanson's)
is over,

Family Visit 
is over,

4th of July is TODAY

AND

the (World) Traveling Chicken 
is
HERE!!!! 
(You should check out the blog link, she has been all over!)


TC arrived safe and sound from Pennsylvania amidst a day of steady rain.
 We told her that this is Southeast Alaska,
and she was ready for a (possibly damp) adventure!


Since it was rainy, we didn't take her to our famous
"drive-up" glacier;
I showed her my painting of it.

She seemed to like it ok.

Stay tuned for more adventures with tiny TC! 

(Is anyone as surprised as me at how small she is? and so cute!)

Side Note: I am finally ready to paint on my commission triptych!!! (more on that tomorrow)




No comments: