Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

4.11.2015

More Switzer Creek Plein Rein


Today was NOT as nice of a day as last week ... pouring rain ...  so I chickened out - 
didn't go out painting.
I worked on a couple of paintings in the studio.

Here are a couple more photos of the Plein Rein plein-air group's outing last week:


 Jay with his beautiful painting of mainland trees looking westward at
clouds over the mountains on Douglas Island. I love the colors.


Cristine with her pastel kit -  and a beautiful painting coming right along!

My painting in progress on the easel.

 ... and finished!


I think the values work.

Thank you for viewing!

3 comments:

Chris Lally said...

Love your post - great photos. And your painting is a winner!!

Teri said...

Hi Chris, So glad you read the post and thank you so much for your comment.

Helen Cooper said...

A lovely landscape painting! Yes the values certainly did work!!!