Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

11.28.2014

Kaloko-Honokohau Plein-air




WIP (actually remembered to take a few photos)




Here is my patient husband wiling away the hours (this effort was 2 hours) reading while I paint. There were big honu (turtles) out among those people. 
It is NOT ok to go up to them, but we saw people get very very close. 
Please do not go nearer than 25 feet!

Kaloko Honokohau (without people, boats or fishermen ... no time to add) 
 8 x 10 inches ws oil on archival panel

 

I hope everyone had a lovely time yesterday with family and friends. 
Our Thanksgiving was quiet. Started off with a walk and a swim and breakfast. 

Our dinner was non-traditional food:
marlin poke
ahi sushi
local grown greens
beets
"baked" (in the microw) fat banana with butter and cinnamon and
chocolate macadamia nut ice cream

Not too many days left here on the islands  :(
I am not sure I will even get another painting in ...

Aloha and mahalo for checking in!


 
 
 

No comments: