Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

9.09.2014

30in30 - Day 9






Aubergine  Oil on Arches Oil Paper   8 x 6 inches

I have been posting my 30in30 paintings early in the morning because, remember, there are no rules to the challenge - and I had painted ahead due to my traveling.

Today, though, I had to paint my painting for the 9th day!
Luckily, my husband had this beautiful eggplant in the fridge.

We are making Thai Yellow Curry with this thing tonight.

Oh, I was inspired to use these colors from the photo below, taken
at a Farmer's Market in Oregon.



No comments: