Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

8.17.2014

Cope Park - Gold Cr plein-air revisted


You might remember this painting from earlier in the summer. 
May 17th to be exact.




It felt rather forest-firey, and it wasn't really finished.  
So I added some green trees and bushes (the lighting wasn't working, but you get the gist):

Gold Creek @ Cope Park   10 x 8 inches  oil on archival canvas panel



I think it is better...at least it is more the way it actually was 
there along the creek in the spring.

Check back for more "revisits" that I am working on. 
(...and I will get back to my Brooks Range road trip eventually)


Thank you for viewing my art!

No comments: