Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

6.06.2014

Plover - day 2

Ok, I haven't put too much paint on yet, but here it is so far.


 Right side


Left side


While painting I have been noticing how beautiful Matt's carving lines are!

I have been studying some of the other decoy painters. (Matt has several books.) 
I am intrigued. 
It will be an adventure to paint this bird!

Oh ... here is the underneath.


and the top ...



Matt's website, Workingbirdsdecoys, while still under construction, will give you a hint of some of the work that he does.

Going out with the Plein Rein painters tomorrow and 
I will report here on how my painting(s) turn out. 
Also, if given permission, will post a few other plein-air painters with their work as well!

Cross your fingers for no rain!

No comments: