Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

5.04.2014

K River - 10



Next thumbnail (2.5" square pencil sketch).




and the 6 x 6 sketch on black gesso:



I tape the Arches oil paper to a board;
you can see bits of the blue tape at the edges of this photo.

I'm painting these studies on Arches oil paper because
I can cut it to whatever size I want and it's light and easy to handle and store.

This painting will have a far background and a close foreground -
 it might be hard to do the middle ground ... we will see!

Thanks for viewing my blog and keep checking in to see the progressions!

(... and you might wonder who this is ...) 




No comments: