Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

3.31.2014

Serendipity/R*A*I*N - day 3 - fin

Update: I have renamed this painting. Even though I love the word serendipity,
I believe this is a more accurate title.

R*A*I*N          24 x 18 inches       oil on panel


I looked up serendipity
and just LOVE the photo that Wikipedia used to help describe what it means.
Go to the link and see what I mean.

For me, the pleasant surprise was that my acrylic underpainting dripped so nicely that I couldn't have done it on purpose had I tried!

I like the discord between the abstract sky and the landscape
. . . and I really like the b and w.

Thanks for viewing my paintings!

 

No comments: