Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

3.10.2014

Final Silverbow Gallery photos


Here are the rest of the photos we took yesterday. 
I can't believe Matt and I both forgot to take pictures! I guess that is good...we were busy!


 (from left, then from top down) Mt. Shasta,    North of Lusk - WY,    North Platte, 
I See By Your Outfit ... ,    Peekaboo VW,    Missouri House

We Are Persimmons,    Tart Sweet Snack,    Orange and Pink,    Down Channel I

There are a couple of red dots!


Abnormal Summer (Peterson Lake),    Mustard and Storm

 Zoom-Ins (9 paintings),    Moonscape (Wyoming Winter),    Fireweed Field

I set up an interactive piece for this exhibit! To test their art history knowledge, people tried to match the Zoom-In painting to the famous artist's work.
Actually most were pretty good and got most of them right.
(the answers were on the back of the slip of paper ... I didn't want anyone to stress)


 Sentinel Tree at Eagle Beach,    Ruby Pipeline Series (6)


Martha's Tulips    (biggest painting in the show, oops...still a little wet!)





This show, so varied, is a record of what my art has been like since I began painting again. It has old work and very new work. I will never have another show like this again because I want to begin working on my ideas for series works.



No comments: