Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

2.17.2014

Drawing session


Yesterday I was able to go to the life drawing session at

We draw a model for three hours. Time flies by so fast!

This is my second drawing - the first one was me being a bit rusty.

Serene    12" x 9"    graphite & Conte on Strathmore paper


My large flower painting is going well, albeit slowly. Not sure it will be included 
in my exhibit of paintings for March at the Silverbow Backroom gallery.

The photos in that link show the walls as red, but they are not red anymore. 
They are a neutral light gray - good for displaying art.

Opening is March 7.

Gulp

No comments: