Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

9.30.2013

Faces #10 - Fini


JennaMarbles        6"x 6"      oil on panel

Meet Jenna. If you go here ...

you will get a laugh. She is just outrageous.

This is the third time I have tried to post. I tried twice on the iPad with the Blog Go app but must be doing something wrong or don't have the right thing clicked ... 
so this is posted from my 'puter.

I hope to be posting photos, sketches and paintings en plein air along the way 
on our trip to the east coast.

Hope to figure this travel blogging out. It can't be that hard...

Thanks for viewing my blog!


No comments: