Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

3.03.2013

Upside-down


This is the start of the painting.
I have it upside down right now.

Many probably know of the daily painting movement.
This guy, Duane Keiser, is the one who started it all. 
The link is from the Huffinton Post.


A painting a day takes lots of planning. Not sure I could even do it!
I may post once per day (sometimes) but to finish a painting in a day! Quite the challenge.
 
Speaking of challenges, the next Virtual Paintout is in
Vilnius, Lithuania!
I will be traveling and not really sure I'll be able to do it, 
but I AM searching for a scene in Vilnius, anyway...

(For those of you who are getting this post in email, would you consider signing up to receive the email from the blog? No problem if you cannot.
Then I would take you off of the list I have you on, which allow 10 emails. Please let me know and I will take you off so you can sign up right from the blog. I want to make sure it is still working...which I think it is, but I cannot tell who has signed up.)

No comments: