Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

2.28.2013

Bug on a hill - Day 1









So, one of my many challenges here is trying to make this bug look like it is parked on a hill!

Speaking of hills, we are on the downhill the slide towards spring! Yay!

What do you think of Paul Cezanne's quote?
Art addresses itself only to an exceptionally small handful of people. Paul Cézanne

More Information: http://artdaily.org/index.asp?date=02/28/2013#images[/url]
Copyright © artdaily.org

"Art addresses itself only to an exceptionally small handful of people."

It may have been true in Cezanne's day, but what about now? 
I think people have more awareness of art and now there is so many kinds ... 
or is this just me, 
because art is ever present in my world? 

Something to think about.

No comments: