Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

1.05.2011

Face from the internet

I always seem to stretch out faces a bit. And have you ever sketched a face from a page on the internet? After a few minutes, the screen goes dark, and if you are drawing from a video still, sometimes the exact stopping place will not be possible! That is what happened here. This girl was talking and it was hard to find the spot I began the sketch with. But, it went fairly well.

I am joining Karen Margulis HERE and keeping a sketchbook, actually sketching IN it, and posting my sketches. I, too, will try to sketch every day.

My sketches will be anything and everything from mammals to landscape to still life to abstract.

My sketchbook is Bienfang, 5.5" x 8.5".

2 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Teri,
Thanks for joining the sketching project! I love your idea of internet faces. My son was just telling me tonight that he sketches people from You-tube videos! I am looking forward to seeing more!
Karen

Anonymous said...

I've added your blog to the sidebar of my new sketch blog inspired by Karen's blog. It's so nice to meet new people and fellow daily sketchers. Very nice sketch....