Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

3.17.2017

The Shape of Things to Come II


One of our goals for the March exhibit was to step out of our comfort zone
and produce fun, different paintings from our "usual" ...

Here is the mini "Shape of Things..." that challenged me in a very new way 
to produce something enticing, 
yet small and reminiscent of the large pastel 

The Shape of Things to Come II  2017  Acrylic medium & pastel on wood   4 x 6 inches


Well, maybe it is only enticing to me.

I welcome your thoughts.

Thanks so much for checking in!




1 comment:

Chris Lally said...

Hahaha - No, it is not only enticing to you. It is very appealing - infused with energy!
I never thought to go over an old painting with pastel. Now I have to go buy some...