Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

1.15.2016

Day 15! - Halfway thru! 30 Paintings in 30 Days!


"It is all a matter of measures of silence, 
measures of noise, 
measures of color; 
some broad, expansive, 
and others quick and short, 
lines which move swiftly, 
fluently, 
softly, 
scratch, 
halt, 
jump
 -- all kinds of lines for all kinds of purposes."

- Robert Henri


8 am Juneau       6 x 8 inches oil on Arches Huile paper




Thanks so much for sticking with me this far.

Send me your happy painting thoughts so I can persevere through the next 15!

 

No comments: