Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

1.10.2016

Day 10 - 30 Paintings in January


"Employ such colors as produce immensity in a small space. 
Do not be interested in light for light's sake or in color for color's sake, 
but in each as a medium of expression."
- Robert Henri

2:45 pm Juneau    8 x 3 inches  oil on Arches Huile Paper

... and speaking of colors, I am continuing to use my limited palette of
Pthalo Blue, Quinacridone Red, and Cad Yellow Light
 + White
 
 Please check out the 30 Paintings website.

Thank you so much for following, commenting, thinking, making art or whatever ... 
:)


2 comments:

Chris Lally said...

Love the format & design. Nice one, Teri!!

Teri said...

Thank you Chris. It is such a tiny skinny painting, didn't know if it would work.