Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

4.04.2015

Switzer Creek/Lemon Creek


The Plein Rein painting group met at Coppa this morning 
and decided where our painting spot would be
 on this glorious Juneau spring day.

We decided on an area in the Lemon Creek neighborhood near Switzer Creek.

Here are some shots of the day.

Jim, measuring for scale.

 Progressing ... he is painting in acrylic but the brushstrokes look like oil. 

 Cristine and Steve, with my set up (see umbrella) in the distance.

 Nancy with a sweet small landscape on her canvas.

My blocking in painting and set-up near the creek.

It was a start. 
I did not finished before we noticed the tide was coming in.
I may finish this in the studio, or perhaps go back.

Happy Easter tomorrow!


No comments: