Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

9.24.2014

30in30 - Day 24



Rrrradish






Radishes on Gray and Black       8 x 6 inches      Oil on Arches Oil Paper

So I painted this in the vertical, but I think it may go better like this:


What do you think?

Here is a shot of my palette on the taboret today:



Even though I am battling a bronchial infection (just got antibiotics today) - I wanted to paint. The urgency of posting every day made me do it, but actually I love to paint 
even when I don't feel good. 
The painting today, since I am under-the-weather, took about an hour. There is something to urgency and not spending too long laboring over a work. I like how this painting turned out (but it was really weird that it looks better in the horizontal).

Less than a week left in this challenge. Here is the link to the gal who is hosting.

Thanks for viewing my art!