Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

9.23.2014

30in30 - Day 23



Tomatillos
 

 
We love tomatillos in salsa and other sauces.

A


Unbagged Husk Tomatoes       6 x 8 inches       Oil on Arches Oil Paper

Ohhh ... this is a late one. And I worked on it in a couple of sessions because I wasn't quite sure that I liked the light (turquoise) background. But I think it turned out ok.

At the Slices of Life blog, more slices! and be sure to find out the 23rd thing you don't know about Leslie.
 

from Chef John over at FoodWishes! Happy salsa making!

And thank you so much for checking in on the blog.


1 comment:

Adriana Guidi said...

I like the green tomatillos!