Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

5.11.2014

K River - 16


Happy Mother's Day!
 
 
A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. -Tenneva Jordan


I love that quote ... not that I would DO that, I would just cut the pieces smaller! Pie is one of my favorite things! Especially the Wild Blackberry Pie that my mom makes!


So, the final study for On Top is finished, I declared.

On Top       6 x 6 inches        oil on Arches oil paper
I am pretty excited - unexpectedly so - for the large one of these.


No comments: