Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

1.13.2014

VPO Uncle Tim's Bridge



Uncle Tim's Bridge     12" x 12"     oil on canvas
This is my Virtual Paintout painting for January. 
(I hope it gets posted to the blog! ... do have a look in a few days. There are a great many good paintings there ... and lots of the Nauset Lighthouse! 
... we visited Nauset Light and took its photo.)

This was not a fast painting, but not too bad, either. Tried to keep it impressionistic.

Here is the link in Google Maps to see where the Google Car took the photo. You must allow the site to load so you can see the street view.

It has a special meaning for us (Matt and me) since we were really there in October, instead of virtually there, as I usually am for VPO.

I figure this was springtime. Can you see the people on the bridge?

... and THANKS for taking a gander at my blog!


No comments: