Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

11.17.2013

Crawford Notch - Day 2



 I am not very far into this painting, but when the two are next to each other like this, 
I think it might work!
It is challenging to work larger. And in a square format.

One painter/blogger I follow (of many) is Cathleen Rehfeld who lives in Oregon, 
where I was born.

I appreciate her loose style and her color work. She does landscape and still life paintings with a brisk clean method of applying paint.

Sometimes I wonder if I should learn to play chess so I can learn to plan ahead.

Nah....I would rather paint.

We are taking off for southern points for Thanksgiving visiting, so not sure I will make much more progress on this until we are back (in two weeks). But I will have my artrage app and perhaps be able to try some stuff for this painting with it! ... and BlogGo seems to be working again, so I may try to post little things on the go.


Thanks for looking and commenting!

No comments: