Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

8.02.2013

Summer Glory


I wondered about a Fireweed haiku and if anyone has written one.
Found a poem, not about Fireweed probably, and not a haiku - by Yosa Buson

The following is just part of the poem. It is a little melancholy, but nice.

You are a plum flower floating on the water
floating down the river swiftly you leave
I am a weeping willow on the river's edge
my shadow is deep in the water
I cannot come with you


There were a couple of comments about the parasol. 
It worked so well!   It is from BestBrella.
 




So, the painting was fun and quick, but there are some things ...
... not quite right. It's ok.

Does anyone know, or can you write a Fireweed haiku? 
I would love to read it!

Summer Glory        8" x 8"   oil on prepared panel
 

No comments: