Dear painters, art aficionados, and art explorers everywhere. I would never have guessed this journal would keep my interest for so long! Join me as I learn about the processes of painting, drawing and at times, the history of art.
My website is: terirobusstudio.com

3.17.2008

Last class

Saturday was our last Art & Technology class. We all made art cards and "traded" them. Wonderful to see (and have) everyone's creations. John asked us what we enjoyed about class. Most everyone appreciated John's teaching style; which was patient, kind, and with an artist's viewpoint to getting going with Photoshop and Painter.... and did i mention patient? We all had questions we had to ask at least twice because of the nature and enormity of Photoshop. It was a great class. I learned a ton and hope to do more in Photoshop and especially Corel Painter. I have a print that i will enter in the UAS Juried Student Art Show. We also will possibly be forming an art card group and hold trading sessions every now and then. Alex B will be heading that up. Thanks Alex!

No comments: